Defiler op? and Combat imbalance.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Tagguritt, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Tagguritt New Member

Tldr Monsters need to be harder to make class balance

I have play several other classes and came to a similar solution

I have really enjoyed playing on my defiler; however, when i got to level 19, i decided to go to butcher block and see how hard of a monster i could fight. I was able as a level 19 defiler single-handedly kill a level 31 drake. Not only was this possible, THIS WAS EASY!

I am going to make a slight detour here. My family have been playing this game almost since it came out. We all have noticed that pve combat is way to easy. It used to be that red guys were almost immediate death. now they are they only way to get a descent fight.

Alright heading back to the main topic. For those who did not read the previous section, the combats are too easy except when you start to get resisted by reds. Defilers have a buff that allow their dog to not be resisted by high levels. I think that the solution is not to debuff the Defiler, but to increase the difficulty of monsters.

My family talked about this and we came to the conclusion that, if monsters had more damage and slightly more health, we would not have to fight reds to have a decent fight. This would cause the defilers strike through to be a standard buff instead of op.
  2. Tagguritt New Member

Update,

There are a few classes that don't have such an easy time soloing. On of the prime examples are Guardians. As a Guardian, I have difficulty fighting high oranges; however, this can be explained through what they are good at. The main point of a Guardian is to be able to take aggro and not instantly die. In solo play you don't have much going for you. You main ability of having taunts is completely useless. You other trait is to not die very fast, but this comes at the cost of not having much damage, this allows high oranges to take you health down before you can take theirs down.
    Once again i don't think this should be nerfed. They are VITAL in groups. As a Guardian, you suffer solo to make you shine in groups. So as a class that suffers solo, should Guardians be able to take on high oranges?