Deep Chelsith:Vault of Omens [Solo] is 'unavailable'

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Manafizzle, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

I'm trying to get an alt through the sig line for RoS, but I need to go back and get Akhevan language which requires doing the BoL timeline. Unfortunately, I am unable to start it because I can't get into Deep Chelsith to complete the quest that leads up to the BoL timeline.

I am standing at the door with another player, who has informed me that they also can't get into the zone. This is a problem. Can you please make this zone function again so we can send alts through current content?
    Twyla and Breanna like this.
  2. vlada Active Member

it works fine. if you cant get in, you missed a step.
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

to start BoL you need to start quest in the duality's chamber. you should have received a key in the mail. use key to teleport
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

I already started the quest. The quest step says to enter this zone, and the zone says it is unavailable both for me and for the other person who was standing there. I didn't miss a step, this isn't my first trip through this timeline.
  5. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

When I say 'the zone says it is unavailable' I mean that when it is selected and you try to enter, it freezes at 'Waiting for zone server' for a few minutes, and then you find yourself back outside the entrance with a red error message that says 'That zone is currently unavailable.'
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

and you have never been in there before? nothing on alt z to unlock?
  7. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

No, I have no lockouts. As I stated, the zone is bugged. I was there trying to get in and another person was there trying to get in. They sent me a tell asking if I was having the same issue. It is unavailable for some reason, so I posted about it in order that it might be fixed.
  8. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

If they didn't feel like fixing Vault of Omens, they could just add a language primer to the status merchant for people who already did the BoL sig line to buy for alts and save us the trouble of running this outdated content. That would be fine, too.
  9. Bludd Well-Known Member

yeah its the weekend so maybe no one to look at it now, hopefully someone will take it at least on monday
    Manafizzle likes this.
  10. AngryConjy Active Member

permafrost is inaccessible also
    Manafizzle likes this.
  11. Xianthia Well-Known Member

What server is this happening on? I tried on AB and Skyfire. Both servers I was able to zone in.
    The solo and heroic zones both worked for me.

This is on characters that have done the quest lines.

I did not check permafrost.
    Breanna likes this.
  12. witchy77 Member

i am on Madjul
    Manafizzle and Breanna like this.
  13. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Also Maj'Dul.
  14. LotBoy New Member

Zones not working on Maj'Dul. Been about two days.
  15. Miragian Well-Known Member

I couldn't get into it back when I was suppose to myself but it was just a case of door easn't clickable verses zone being "down."
  16. witchy77 Member

well my sis ran me thru the heroic one on her necro so at least have it done
  17. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

I was also able to join in a pug of people who were stuck at this step to do the heroic. That's not a fix, though. Zones should be fixed so we Maj'Dul players can access them.
  18. Fura New Member

Bumping - my zerker is on this step of the sig line but cannot zone in. Zone unavailable.
    Manafizzle likes this.
  19. Fura New Member

Updating that zerker was able to enter and get it done. Didn't do anything special, just logged her in and clicked like I've been trying to do for a few days.

I see that right now instead of looking into one of the many serious issues that impact gameplay, devs are investigating why someone's froglok and sarnak characters look different when casting a spell. Got to love it.

/eyeroll
    Manafizzle likes this.
  20. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

I noticed that as well. Not a word on actual game-limiting issues, but please let your sarnak barf fire correctly for SURE.