Decent belt ?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kalika, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Kalika Well-Known Member

I still have to find one, may be they drop from the last tier instances ?

I never saw any in tier 1 and tier 2 instances, and crafted ones are really bad.

So could you review the crafted belt and add some in the easy and moderate instances boxes ?
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

The crafted belts that you're calling 'really bad' are better then EM raid belts from last expansion if you use refined rares and that's BEFORE experimentation... so I'm not sure what you're using as a meter stick...
  3. Kalika Well-Known Member

Meter is a 435 stamina belt with 10/10 CB/pot ... not a raid item.
  4. Wurm Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Thats my master-crafted refined boosted tank belt. And I'm very happy with it. Much better than my ToV fabled belt.
    Mermut likes this.
  5. Ragna Well-Known Member

While it's not a raid item (assuming you're talking about the belt in your sig) it isn't a normal heroic drop either (rare chance from a mission's crate available every 9 days) and is indeed - slightly - better than EM ToV raid.

Anyway, even without refining/experimenting MC belts are 450 STA, 9.8 CB/pot. Add the benefit to be able to choose which kind of belt fits your playstyle the best and the ability to put AoM adorns on them and MC is better than everything in ToV's heroic/EM raid. With refining and experimentation, it's better than anything droping in ToV.

On a side note, belts do drop in AoM heroic instance. I'm sorry I can't remember in which (probably one of the pirate's instances)
  6. Dtrick New Member

[IMG]

Here is the potency belt. The master crafted is actually really good as long as you use refined rares and experiment on it.
  7. Kalika Well-Known Member