debating something

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-wardf, Nov 13, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-wardf Guest

hi just thinking of getting a second account . what class would work better with a troubador... a necro or sk?
  2. ARCHIVED-Supple Guest

Necros and SKs are both high maintenance during an engagement. Cant really recommend pairing the two.
    I was thinking about this just recently myself. A bard is an easy choice for many reasons, but of the two I think I would prefer dirge over troub. A mystic is also not a bad choice choice due to group mit and insane prewarding and Oberon.
  3. ARCHIVED-Garlin1 Guest

Previous poster is right, both are high maintenance during combat. However, I would pick a troub over a dirge any day. Spec the troub for casting speed + crit % chance and use the abilities that proc on a spell cast and you will increase your dps quite high.
  4. ARCHIVED-Supple Guest

The reason I was thinking Dirge was because of Luck of the Dirge increasing your proc chance.
    The crit chance (I assume you mean DKTM) is a bard ability.
    Tell me about the casting speed of the troub. I didnt see that in the AA tree for them. This must be a buff, most likely a temporary buff? If so (and assuming it can be AA enhanced), how much casting speed are we talking about and for how long?
  5. ARCHIVED-cuular Guest

wardf wrote:
    I would recomend playing a necromancer to go along with your troubador. You will find it a very nice combination. I have a level 70 necromancer and Troubador and I love two boxing them.
  6. ARCHIVED-Davngr1 Guest

wardf wrote:
    the SK/troubador would alow you to take on bigger stuff, imo SK is a stonger solo class than necro, BUT the necro would be a better choise because necros have both FD and can rez, so that will save you a bunch of headaches. plus it's very nice to have a necro and troub to bring to raids when one isint available.