Days of Summer Event

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Niami DenMother, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I just had a sudden awful thought: are they going to force us to buy the KA expansion to get the last week done? Not all of us have it, or had the wherewithal to get it. :-/

Uwk
  2. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

That is a good point! I hope not for those that don't have it already. :(
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Spindle Well-Known Member

Three more weeks, six expansions to select where to send us, five if you discount KA. I'm thinking and hoping not ))
  4. Melt Actually plays the game

I'm betting on Thalumbra, Altar of Malice and Tears of Veeshan/Chains of Eternity
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I hope you're right! :-/

Uwk
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

THANK YOU, DENMUM! Just saw the recent (Sept. 19) update on EQ2Traders.com! :D

Thanks again for all your hard work on our behalf! :)

Uwk
    Shmogre likes this.
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

psssst, it is a common confusion, but it is eq2.eqtraders.com, not what you mentioned above. It is a subdomain of the original www.eqtraders.com site because when we created it wayyyyy back when, we weren't sure if it would take off enough to justify the expense and hassle of another domain name. :)
  8. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I'd only seen the eq2.traders.com pages - never looked at the parent domain. LOL
    Nice write-up on the crafting from 1 to 100! I'd add to start doing the daily tinkering/transmuting/adorning quests as soon as Lon has a feather (IIRC it's very low, maybe level 2?) as they give quite a bit of tradeskill xp at lower levels, and do not deplete TS vitality. I'd also include Proof of the Pudding and Blessed Prayer Shawl as part of that list - I did see the separate write-ups on those.
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The guide was written by another, but yes, I'd personally add in those for those who are going to craft seriously. I've also been thinking about doing a speed-leveling guide for the adventurers who have no intention of crafting for real, but are wanting the grandmaster cloak, etc. Sadly, not enough spoons to do even a fraction of the stuff on my to-do list for the site, but I'll try to add in an editor's note on the 1-100 guide about the above quests and Londiar's dailies,
  10. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Awesome! I totally get the thing about not enough spoons!
    Dude and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Sinhika Well-Known Member

*cries* They didn't fix the mount. It's still Level 100 only, with stats that no Level 100 will bother with. Why isn't it level 85 like the other mounts with similar stats? I so wanted to get the Warslik Pridewing for some of my crafters.
  12. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

They never gave an answer as to why. It was brought up to them more than once, so we're assuming that they want it that way for one reason or another. :/