Days of summer 2021 missing reward

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Faelan, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Faelan Active Member

Just came back after a long hiatus, and ran a character through the Days of Summer 2021 quest series. I only show 8 coins after finishing the last quest, and Mei Lan won't give any further quests.
    Checked all my characters on the server to make sure one of them wasn't holding one of the quests, found quest two on one, ran it, and Mei Lan won't complete it, as it had been finished by the other character. I am assuming it's safe to just delete it from that character's journal, as it is definitely completed?
    Anyone have any ideas? Hate to bother support if someone knows a trick or workaround.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

That's most likely because that event is finishing next week , so have patience you should get the last one on Wednesday.
    Doobius40504 and Tkia like this.
  3. Faelan Active Member

Seriously? Mid November and it's just now finishing up? Wow, hadn't expected that, thanks for letting me know! Maybe they should change the name to "Days of Fall" :)
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

They did change the name , it's called " Panda , Panda , Panda ".
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Faelan Active Member

Ah, I see. I have been away for quite a while, when I came back, just quick traveled to the pandas and picked up the quests. I guess a lot has changed! :)