"Daybreak Market is Currently Unavailable

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by mhaleyrush, Feb 11, 2019.

1. mhaleyrush New Member

I have tried two different accounts that I know have sufficient funds on both the site and through the game trying to just buy all access but it keeps not letting me. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Are you on the Public Test server (which is NOT the Beta server)? They've been having problems with that recently there. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Laaw Well-Known Member

are you a member, on my second account, a few years ago I had to be a member before I could buy on the broker. not sre about market place
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep, I'm a member, but that didn't (doesn't? haven't looked in a bit) help on Test. And nowadays you can get Broker tokens even if you're not a member, but ironically, they're sold on the Marketplace... :-/

I doubt it's anything to do with member/not-member, since micro-transactions are how DBG gets money off the F2P folks. Sounds like a bug, but I'm not sure the F2P folks can submit those, other than maybe in-game. :(

Uwk
    Breanna and Laaw like this.
  5. Laaw Well-Known Member

I live on Krono's so not, I have no information on test server beyond beta
  6. Prox Well-Known Member

Close out your browser and clear the cache. If your using chrome browser , swap to a different browser type. I had this happen to me repeatedly with the chrome browser last year. I use Firefox and get no purchase errors.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The OP is trying to buy all access.

I have found that the marketplace prefers Internet Explorer over the other browsers. Typically when someone has issues completing a purchase from the marketplace, if they switch to Internet Explorer, it goes through without a problem.
    Breanna likes this.