Fixed Internally Darkpaw Hero Bundle

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Falkira, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Falkira New Member

Only received 1 Zimaran Ballad coins instead of the 360 I should of gotten.
    Only received 1 Fragment of Time instead of the 600 I should of gotten.

The rest of the items were delivered correctly.
    Jinksie, Miaga and Keeys like this.
  2. Gematria Active Member

Whatabout the Scroll crates? They say Adept, and contains the same items when inspecting. Also they are previous tier (level 125) Epic spells. That cant be right - should they not be Grandmaster or higher?
    Falkira likes this.
  3. Tekkeit New Member

I've had the same thing occur

Further is it accurate that we receive an adept Epic class spell, when the GM is for level 126-130? it seems as though the class spell should be the "II" version
    Jinksie and Falkira like this.
  4. Miaga Member

Same here, can we get an update on this please devs, part of the package that people have bought is not being rewarded.
  5. Falkira New Member

Looks like if you unpack the item after the server comes back up, you get the right amount of coins. For those of us who purchased it prior to the server downtime, it did not work.
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

Denmum likes this.
  7. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Because the class epic spell version I, is level 125 from last expansion and version II is level 130 for this expansion.
    Angeliana likes this.
  8. Tekkeit New Member

Currency issue seems to have been rectified for me at least - logged in this morning post patch with the correct qty of currencies

the 125 version seems redundant when you get the 130 version and can upgrade to celestial with the scroll case from expac purchase.
  9. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Both of the currency issues have been resolved.
    Twyla and Jinksie like this.
  10. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

That is the correct level and tier of epic spells from the boost. You can get the level 130 one when you get to level 130.
    Twyla likes this.