Darkness Eternal (Antonia Bayle) casual guild recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by MediaCult, Sep 22, 2013.

1. MediaCult New Member

Help us maintain our guild hall in Gorowyn, and in return you get a nice, friendly community, where you matter. Casual or dedicated, we're open to both.

We're a friendly team, both US and European players, so there should be someone around most of the time. We're not many yet meaning that you will matter and have influence if that's what you want! Or you can join, and just ask for help crawling dungeons, doing heroic/epic quests or raids. Most tradeskills are needed!

My character name is Lejejort, message me in-game and let's chat.
  2. MediaCult New Member

We focus on enjoying the game, rather than showing off high levels. We need members for raids as well, and we're all very kind and helpful. If you want you could join our guild, and help us build it.

My character name is Lejejort and I'm on Antonia Bayle. Add me if you want to experience the shaping of a guild, where your earned status points actually make a difference, and you can decide your position in the guild.
  3. MediaCult New Member

4. MediaCult New Member

We have our very own guild hall now, located in Gorowyn (Timorous Deep).

Add character Lejejort, Agmat or Fandral and PM one of us in-game, if you want to join the guild. Doesn't matter what level you are.