Darklight wood's Quest-reward: Knight's Nebulous armor-set

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by wankw, May 4, 2013.

1. wankw New Member

I completed all the newbie quests in Darklight wood, Heres the armor-set I collected from these quests:

1) Knight's Nebulous Pauldrons
    2) Knight's Nebulous Breastplate
    3) Knight's Nebulous Bracers
    4) Knight's Nebulous Gauntlets
    5) Knight's Nebulous Greaves
    6) Knight's Nebulous Boots
    7) Knight's Barbute

Note Item-7, its the wrong quest-reward I think.
    Item-7 belongs to another armor-set in the game.
    Its appearance also look very different from the Item 1 to 6 above.
    I believe the correct quest-reward should be: "Knight's Nebulous Barbute". Does it exist in-game?
    I really hope to collect the full set to place them on a mannquin in my house.

Thanks.
    Character name: Dongfangbubai
    Server: Unrest.
  2. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

It might not have been put in, as it's not on u.eq2wire.com.
  3. Estred Well-Known Member

There is a quest set from Enchanted Lands that is emerald-green plate in color, only 3 parts of the set exist. I belive it's the Valewatcher set, really sad as it is pretty.

Interesting though that only 1 piece is missing.
  4. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

There are quite a few sets in game like that.

One that really perturbs me is, the quest rewards for that old Level 20 armor quest line. You get Chest, Legs, Feet, Arms, Wrists, Gloves...but no hat.

However, if you go to your class trainer in that city, you'll see him or her wearing the hat -- so obviously, the textures were made.

There are numerous examples elsewhere in mob-dropped gear where you're like "wow, that's neat -- can I get others like it?".

Then you find out that sadly, there are no other items that look like that.
  5. Lowretta Active Member

So I just completed this on 1/6/2022. Was also hoping to put it on a mannequin for display. Got to the end, however, and got the helm for the level 10-ish red zerker set. (Knight's Barbute, as posted by wankw in 5/2013.) I can find a link for the Knight's Nebulous Barbute on EQ2Wire, but no source information. Please fix this; it would be great to have complete set for a beginner SK. Thank you!
  6. Githander New Member

The Indigo Brotherhood set items are the same texture. It even has the helm.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

Hopefully, after 14+ months, they don't have this issue anymore.