Dark Elf With Attitude

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ARCHIVED-Paladin776, Nov 5, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Paladin776 Guest

Just a little image I threw together of our Community Manager, Kiara. (Would have posted this to my other thread, but a. it would have been necro-posting and b. I felt this one needed it's own topic.)
    So, without further ado...

[IMG]
    The larger and full sized versions are located here.
  2. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
  3. ARCHIVED-Tremere001 Guest

You've got an amazing talent!
  4. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Wow, you make dark elfs actually look ok. That's saying a lot comming from me!
  5. ARCHIVED-nekris Guest

A drow is a drow... but tis a good painting... 5/5
  6. ARCHIVED-Hamervelder Guest

Oustanding work! The lighting is especially well done. That isn't something that's typically seen in Daz and Poser renders.
  7. ARCHIVED-Finny Guest

Very awesome! Definitely the best Dark Elf art I've seen in a long time. =)
  8. ARCHIVED-Ianwrym Guest

I really like this one. And for me being a very new face to EQ, i do say you make it look splendid.

*Rubber Stamp of Approval*
  9. ARCHIVED-Shareana Guest

Wow! that is lovely!!!!
  10. ARCHIVED-Paladin776 Guest

Thanks for all the comments!
    I have been informed by my daughter (who's actually met Kiara...I haven't) that I captured her essence perfectly. I don't know whether to be happy or scared to death. :)
  11. ARCHIVED-Josgar Guest

Awwww she's so adorable!

Haha. very uncharacteristic of me to say somethingnice about a darkelf.:p
  12. ARCHIVED-JesDer Guest

Amazing work !
  13. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

Dylara@Crushbone wrote:
    *cough* I'm right there with you... although I'm leaning towards scared!
  14. ARCHIVED-Ambeco Guest

CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS WONDERFUL PICTURE IN-GAME???? I want one in my house! That's amazing, Great job!
    Toodles,
    -Avianna
    edit: P.S. I err.. Ummm "Borrowed" this for my desktop BG hope you don't mind and thaks again
  15. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

I would *totally* hang this in my house in-game.
    I wish they'd sponsor a content to do fan art for your favorite SOE folk's in-game personas, then put the best results in-game. Now that would be a fun art contest.
  16. ARCHIVED-DrMod Guest

Excellent job!
  17. ARCHIVED-Squeecha Guest

Kiara wrote:
    The only thing missing is her with her boot on some poor person's throat.. probably a Halfling... :D
  18. ARCHIVED-Taemien Guest

Sigrdrifa@Lucan DLere wrote:
    That got me thinking, just how possible is it to have fanart such as that converted to an ingame painting? I don't know how individual authors think about it, might just depend on the individual, but personally I wouldn't mind having art that I developed hanging in my guild hall or character house. Though of course Sony would own the piece of artwork for that to happen I would imagine.
  19. ARCHIVED-JesDer Guest

Taemien@Lucan DLere wrote:
    They did it in the past.