Daenie's Clubhouse and Swimmin' Hole

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Daenee, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Daenee Member

My first finished project since returning -- and in a really long time.

When I got this Tenebrous Island for Dae, all I knew was that I wanted a tower with a slender bridge going over to the waterfall. Beyond that, nothing was really planned, and there was no real vision of how I'd do it. I figured I'd just stumble along playing with things until I figured out something I liked.

I honestly didn't even really know exactly what this was going to be until a few days ago when Tock had asked what I was doing with it. "Uh...sorta a fancy swimming hole," I said. That stuck with me. A swimmin' hole! With a clubhouse! It needs clubhouse things that a kid like Dae would like! So that's what it is.

(Note: Everything is sized for small races and children sized characters. I checked clearance with a max height female dark elf, but any characters larger than that may get stuck.)

------

Welcome to Daenie's Clubhouse and Swimmin' Hole! Tenebrous Island Refuge (Qeynos), Antonia Bayle Server, under Daenie. (Also on the Housing Leaderboards as "Daenie's Clubhouse and Swimmin' Hole" for convenient touring.) Open to RPers and respectful tourists/non-RPers.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

A BBQ and basic bar with ale and wine are available next to the pond. Note: Alcohol is not permitted in the clubhouse and on the diving platform. Safety First!

[IMG]

Ground Floor: The entry room floor has plenty of towels available for soggy visitors.

[IMG]

Second Floor: The changing room with wardrobes to store your clothes and gear while you're enjoying your time at the clubhouse.

[IMG]

Third Floor: Kick back on the pillows and enjoy a game of cards!

[IMG]

Fourth Floor: The arts room. Feel free to get creative while enjoying a lovely view.

[IMG]

Fifth Floor: Just a quiet little seating area.

[IMG]

Top Floor: Self-Serve Soda and Ice Cream Bar. Three flavors each! Satyr Root Beer, Peach and Fayberry Fizzlepop. Raspberry Sorbet, Vanilla and Chocolate Ice Cream. Six toppings, including whipped cream, chocolate and caramel syrup, fresh raspberries, blueberries, and orange slices. Or enjoy with a complimentary cookies, muffin, or pomegranate.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

A view across the bridge.

[IMG]

The diving platform with seating area.

[IMG]

Thanks for looking!
    Snowmoon, Maqea, Charlice and 4 others like this.
  2. Afista Well-Known Member

I really enjoyed the visit there this morning, the whole place is beautiful! I loved what you did with the soda and ice cream bar, and the way the structure wraps around the waterfall is just gorgeous. Nice work and welcome back!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Bah why didn't I notice this house...heh awesome and that bridge looks nice!
  4. Wizzam Well-Known Member

**picks her jaw up off the floor**
    WOW!!!
  5. Gracey Well-Known Member

This is just beautiful! That bridge is amazing!!
  6. Luperza Community Manager

Oh my! I love this. Mind if I share it on our official socials sometime? :)
  7. Finora Well-Known Member

This is fantastic!

I'll have to haul AB Finora out for a personal visit very soon =)
  8. Bansidhe Active Member

Beautifully done,nice clean,uncluttered and elegant :)

May i please ask what are the large trees in the pool?,the blue tendriled ones?
  9. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Per eq2 Decorators:

Calm Forgotten Pools Sproutling
  10. Daenee Member

By all means, Luperza. Share away.

And thank you for the lovely comments, guys.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Is it true they're coming back somewhere, in some form (Loyalty Merchants? :))? Please say yes... :)

Uwk
    Daenee likes this.
  12. Solaria Active Member

absolutely beautiful!! :)