DA not shared?

Discussion in 'Conjuror' started by ARCHIVED-Nimbrithil, Mar 21, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Nimbrithil Guest

So for S&GS I made a scout spec and saved some scout type stat gear for my conji. Didnt bother testing it since when I controlled my pet i saw that my DA and DPS mod do not share, Is this intended or a bug?
  2. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

Those stats do not share.
    INT, Crit, Crit Bonus, Potency, Cast Speed, Re-Use. Resists are supposed to but there is some concern they do not.
  3. ARCHIVED-Nimbrithil Guest

So once again the devs have said withoiut saying it, that our mage pet is the only one that will be effective
  4. ARCHIVED-paldius Guest

I hope they also add stamina otherwise in the end the owner will end up with 30000 hitps for hard raids, and the pet will sit arround 17 000 and get one shot without high hitps and no resists :(
  5. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

He may share STA, kinda hard to tell, but his raid HP aren't currently a problem.
    But yes, the Scout pet is STILL useless. I absolutely cannot comprehend why they feel the need to give us a Scout pet when two Mage pets (Single Target, AE) would be far more fulfilling.
  6. ARCHIVED-schizmark Guest

The noxious and elemental resists do not share. My numbers for those stats are well over 10k each, while my pet - fully buffed - caps at 2025 for those two stats. It does share the health and the arcane resists though. You can see for yourself by opening your character sheet and using possess minion. All of the stat you see are those of your pet.