D-Link DIR-655 Router Issue

Discussion in 'Voice Chat Support' started by ARCHIVED-mugn, May 2, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-mugn Guest

I'm having an issue that others have experienced where I cannot stay connected to a chat channel while using a D-Link DIR-655 Router. I'm running firmware 1.21 which is the latest verision for this router. I've read that firmware upgrades for other D-Link routers have resolved the issue but that's not the case here.
    Are there other settings that I can modify to fix the issue?
  2. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Anjelakus Guest

I am running the D-Link DIR-615 and have update the firmware to the latest version and I am having the issue where others can hear me but I can't hear them ... I am also getting the voice chat error 1072. I have reistalled the program and made sure that the routers firewall is not blocking any ports .... DMZ is disabled. Any help would be appreciated.
  4. ARCHIVED-Cu Chulainn Guest

Try turning off SPI ("Stateful Packet Inspection") if your router has that option.
  5. ARCHIVED-Mikkahl Guest

I disabled SPI on my DLink 825, but that didn't help. Still showing zero users in any voice channel, and when I try to talk I get "You are not in a channel".
    This is very frustrating, because almost everyone else in my guild has no trouble with voice.
  6. ARCHIVED-Babayaaga Guest

Problems at the modem level... interesting, possible...
    Comtrend Model routing through Netgear, same issue.