Cyber Monday Means Savings for All Access Members

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Cheesenabber Active Member

Checked to see on the xpack, it's only 10% off, at least for the gift version. I already have it so the gift one was all it would show me.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Lucus Well-Known Member

Uwkete if i recall on the charges page before your order is processed it tells you what your discount is and the final price. i suggest perhaps sending a PM to roshen for clarification. (kudos to the person that does buy the expac and confirms it works)

Also heroic charater tokens are covered (2625SC instead of 3500) and yeah i'd prefer an up front price reduction but there may be something holding them back from doing it i.e the price reduction done in that way may have to be universal and not exclusive.
  3. Thorke New Member

I just tried and you only get the 10% member discount. I didn't complete the check out process but it only showed the 10%. So I doubt if it is 25%
    Lucus and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

I think that the SC ingame store was fixed, or was started a bit after the scheduled time. After about an hour past. I tried a purchase, and it showed the full 25% off before checkout. So it should be fine now. If anyone did only get 10% off, call customer service. They are very good about fixing such things quickly.
  5. Purcilla New Member

It may be on for the SC store items in game. I'm also not getting the 25% discount either right now via the SC store that links us to the xpac purchase too. Just my 10% dc. I was hoping it was for the xpac too.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, thanks! Saved me some time. :)

As far as other stuff goes, I got a couple of character slots (ha! Surprise!) and yeah, it's 25% for that...also on Prestige Houses. Ah, the Isle of Refuge! That calls itself "Personal Tutorial Island" on the portal in my house. X-P

Uwk
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  7. Trecoss New Member

Just bought expansion for my wife. It only gave the 10% discount. :(
  8. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

The 25% discount for AllAccess Members applies to the EQ2 Marketplace items purchased using StationCash.

There is no option to purchase the expansion with Station Cash, so the extra Cyber Monday discount does not apply to AoM purchase or upgrade. Members do still receive a 10%-off savings during an expansion purchase though.
    Lucus and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! Thanks for the uber-clarification; at this time in the day (I still say it's night; sun's not up yet!), I need all the help I can get. ;->

Uwk
  10. kurghan Active Member

Hi I am on Splitpaw ( EU) Server and there doesn't seem to be any discount available in game yet? what is the time diff with uk?
  11. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

EU servers are 8 hours ahead. I just logged in to Splitpaw to confirm that the Cyber Monday sale is activated there, so you should be seeing the discount.

You have to click on the item you want to purchase and go to the shopping cart window to see the discount. Instead of seeing the normal -10% savings for AllAccess Members, you should see -25% instead.

[IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Feldon like this.
  12. Duffy Active Member

This morning on Valor I couldn't see the 25% either, just the normal 10% for All Access. I am at work right now and can't provide a screenshot, but like Kurghan expirienced, there was no 25% bonus to be seen.
  13. kurghan Active Member

All is good just purchased additional slots and got 25% at checkout.
  14. bruce71 New Member

I bought the 7700 sc. Aeryken bundle and never received a heroic token bauble.
    Also it charged me again to make the new toon heroic at creation.
    I'm not receiving a upgrade notice at creation screen to use the heroic I bought with the bundle.
    And I don't see the bauble in my /claims.
    Or in any toon inventory.
    Can anyone tell me how I use the heroic option I bought with the bundle?
  15. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

I've just logged in to check Valor as well and it appears fine. I have absolutely no idea what this says, but I could translate that something that cost 100SC is being reduced to 75sc ;)

[IMG]

This discount is activated on PST, so that might run outside of the normal Cyber Monday hours in other time zones. It's currently 7:50am PST, so the extra discount should be running for about another 16hours :)
    Roshen and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Khaibit New Member

I bought the Aerakyn Noble race + another character slot.
    They look amazing!!
    It was great seeing the 25% off. I am looking forward to playing the new race tonight.
    Thank you SOE.
  17. Duffy Active Member

Thanks for checking, Afista. When coming from work and logging in I can see the same now. This morning it was different for me, I swear. I can't produce a screenshot, but checked several items and it said 10% :(
    Anyway, all is good now, thank you!
  18. oldskool Active Member

I bought the package and it worked fine. I didn't get the bauble but when I created the Heroic character on the last screen (after you pick your name) it said 'Play for Free.'
  19. Madiya New Member

Except where does counting start. It starts at 1 and goes to 10 (say thank you fingers). So 12:00.01 AM / 00:00.01 is the first second of the new day. Therefore technically 12:00 NOON should be 12:00 AM and 12:00.01 is PM. So 12:00 Midnight is 12 PM or 24:00.
  20. bruce71 New Member

[quotedidn't skool, post: 6142256, member: 3149"]I bought the package and it worked fine. I didn't get the bauble but when I created the Heroic character on the last screen (after you pick your name) it said 'Play for Free.'[/quote]
    Ya. I didnt receive that option. Just the buy and play option.
    I'm gonna have to try again with another toon when I get home.