Cursor won't work on hotbar

Discussion in 'General Tech Support Questions' started by ARCHIVED-FrostLord, Nov 8, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-FrostLord Guest

Hello,

I was playing in Frostfang Sea area and my cursor stopped working (being able to click and initiate spells) on hotbar one. It was ok on hotbars 2 & 3. I also noticed that hotbar 2 now only has 9 boxes and box #1 on hotbar 1 is the 'Alt =' box from hotbar 2. Are you still following me? So I camped out and logged back in... Now my hot bar 1 & 2 icons have swapped positions. Although now box 1 on my hotbar 1 is '=' and the rest on bar one are alt 2, alt 3, etc. and I still cant click any icons on hotbar one.

I just noticed the 2 end boxes will activate with the cursor but '2' thru '-' will not.

I can still activate all of my icons with the keyboard. Is there a repair file or something to fix this? I'm afraid to reboot the game again out of fear that next my character will be wearing all of my hotbar icons. :S

Thanks,

Ryan
  2. ARCHIVED-FrostLord Guest

OK
    So I logged in another character and his hotbars are just fine. Mouse over and clicking works as intended. So it seems to be an issue with just the other character? Odd.

Any suggestions to fix would be greatly appreciated.

3. ARCHIVED-Wingrider01 Guest

FrostLord wrote:
    delete the character UI and let it recreate when you logon, in the eq2 directory - name server_charactername_uisettings.xml