Current Gear/Clothing

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Hartay, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Tabri Well-Known Member

Yikes a female troll thats rare, someone get a bra for it stat
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

Ah so that's what the Raw-Geometry of the Fae-Wings looks like, interesting to know :)
  3. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Yeah, but I'm not sure if that white part along the front edge of the left one is specular lighting or just a graphical glitch.
  4. Tabri Well-Known Member

5. Quicktiger Member

I added paper dolls to http://eq2mission.flame.org as well. That retrieves the current image from Sony, so it updates as well. Enjoy!
  6. Tabri Well-Known Member

I glance through this thread every few days, everyone looks great btw but I am looking for a couple of Cross over(on the back) swords of some kind(e.g. Katana, Scimitar), scouty type for my assassin, I never see anyone have these equipped and I have been on this game for 9 yrs. Does anyone know somewhere where there are two that cross over on the back of those type that maybe Im missing? I have a nice one on my sin right now but its unfortunately lore tagged :( Maybe one that would go with it would be good(page 3) or two that look the same.
  7. Feaky Member

8. ljbbills New Member

Wow! Lots of cool ideas and combinations here! Sorry, I wish I could share a couple of mine, but my EQ2 crashes when I try to take a screen image. I tend to favor armless, gloveless looks with vests, breeches, boots, no hat and no cloak showing. I wish EQ2 offered more casual wear that is more mix and match and more cloth armor, especially for males, instead of just the robes. . . It was great to see what folks here have been doing. :0)
  9. Dori New Member

[IMG]
    Channeler :)
  10. Mascouti New Member

11. Ecugia88 Active Member

[IMG]
    My main, Nijjaro
  12. Tabri Well-Known Member

These are a little different these are just paperdoll shots no need to do a print screen. Here is a recap of instructions iff you want to put your characters here just as a paperdoll instead :) Im sure we would love to see them

This is how to add your paper doll to a post:-

1. Go to EQ2Players.com
    2. Log in using you Game Info/password
    3. Find your character
    4. Right click the image of your character & copy the URL
    5.Click Insert/Edit Image in the 'Post Edit Box'
    6. Paste URL
    7 Done.
  13. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

My SK. All quest reward gear/heroic dropped weapon.

[IMG]
  14. Raize New Member

[IMG]My Coercer. Got tired of all the dresses, so dressed him up more manly.
  15. Araxes Active Member

[IMG]
    Troubador in Shadow Odyssey void shard set (minus the cap.) Plus dual Vengeance rapiers.

[IMG]
    Coercer in combination of Mara Black clothing and Immaculate Mage, with a sword.

[IMG]
    Ratonga in SK starter set from DLW - plus helm purchased separately from the special status vendor at the campground after completing the entire DLW quest series. Scythe is a drop from a mob in DLW - maybe Searscale.

[IMG]
    Guardian in Arasai Heritage with void gem buckler (has a purple transparent effect in-game.) Wish the sword weren't floating 3 inches from hip, but whatever. This armor in general looks much better in-game than on this dingy paperdoll.

[IMG]
    Paladin in oldschool steel plate, purchased from common vendor in Halas. Looks much better in-game.
  16. Voleur Member

Desespere / Permafrost
    [IMG]
    Desespere / Freeport
    [IMG]
    Tops an uploaded paperdoll screenshot I took in-game, bottoms a screenshot from census. In-game screenshots are superior, by far. :(
  17. Svenone Well-Known Member

18. Tabri Well-Known Member

19. Daelini Active Member

[IMG]
    Eblis - Guardian w/Prismatic Weapon

[IMG]
    Medousa - Defiler w/Defiler Mythical

[IMG]
    Daelini - Monk
  20. Beaue Member