Curious about in game weddings

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Allyissa, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Allyissa New Member

So I am curious is there such thing as a in game wedding preformed by a guide? My partner and I were curious about this as we would love to have something like this done for our characters in game :)
  2. Councellor Member

Actually yes :) Our guild "Retributions Blade" a level 95 guild located off the Antonica Docks on the "Freeport" server offers Wedding Services. We had (at the time, not sure if others have been added since) what had been confirmed by the GMs as the only realistic "Chapel" in the game. We can work with the Bride and Groom or their representative to create a "one-in-a-lifetime" in-game wedding ceremony.

Our wedding packages range from 500p to 3500p. Feel free to contact me in-game to continue discussions. Thanks!
  3. Allyissa New Member

Ah we are on Antonica Bayle server sadly :(
  4. Malleria Well-Known Member

Yes, the volunteer guides do perform wedding ceremonies (often in their private zone, which has a chapel, unless you choose a different location). It's something you need to directly contact a guide about. I'd suggest you PM Guide Croakis on these forums, he/she posts often in the Guide and Player Events section, and if they can't do it personally I'm sure they can find someone who can.
  5. Allyissa New Member

Ooo Cool I will have to take a look into that thank you for the info :)
  6. Othaodin Member

interesting heh