Curing dots from player window

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Litlbigman, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Litlbigman Member

Heya.

Using the default EQ2 UI, I used to cure my dots and impairments by clicking on the icons just below my name in the player window. Somehow it doesn't work any more. I have to hotbar my potions and click the corresponding one, which is more time-consuming and can have some nasty consequences in a tough fight. Anyone has an idea about what might be causing it? I toggled 'click through enabled' on and off in window settings and checked that no other windows was overlapping, but that was not it.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

They've never added the new 90+ pots to the 'click to cure' interface. It was bugged when they were first added. I hadn't realized they STILL hasn't fixed this bug.
  3. Feldon Well-Known Member

Yep this is still broken since they raised the cap over 90.
  4. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

..why I use a custom UI....
  5. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Togglethreatwindow so it will be on a screen you can cure your dots through it.
    In darqUI i do just that.. i need to double check if group window works the same way...
    i know in drumsui you actually can program pots into click to cure window youself
    Feara likes this.