Crushbone Server - Casual Guild Wanted

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by ARCHIVED-Daxia_01, Oct 7, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Daxia_01 Guest

Hi, my boyfriend and I are looking for a casual guild. I am a recently returning player after being gone for 5 years and my boyfriend is fairly new to the game. I am a level 82 Fury and he is a level 82 Ranger. The guild we were in has recently disbanded and now we find ourselves without a guild to call home. We are very casual players as we are busy with real life things, but we do enjoy logging on and playing when we can and chatting and/or playing with guildies. We are in Eastern time zone so would prefer a guild that is also mainly in that time zone. Thanks!
  2. ARCHIVED-Slev Guest

Hello there. I just came back to this server and am restarting my old guild (Primordial) on the Crushbone server. Me and my buddy are getting it going again. If you would like a home (guild, T3 guild hall w/ full amenties and much more!) please let me know. My in-game character name is Backbuster. Only a few members in guild but will be growing!
    Thanks,
    Backbuster
  3. ARCHIVED-Daxia_01 Guest

Actually, we ended up going with another guild, but good luck to you with yours.