Crushbone Roleplay community

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by ARCHIVED-Lithillia, May 23, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Lithillia Guest

It has been a while since we got merged, and really im getting used to the server name, and it still feels like home.
    Saying that, im affraid that we have locked our self inside of our guilds, and maybe everyone feels that there is some form of lacking in interaction and roleplay.
    I am wondering as to whom is still out there, and what can we all do to help eachother get to gether.
    No matter evil, neutral or good, we should atleast unite oocly.
    Should we set up a new site for crushbone RP ? Gather in a meeting?
    Atleast we should all who rp join /RPC so we can see who is still here. and please add to the thread if you have an RP guild or just RP anyway with out a guild or any 2cp you have about this.

I know us in Eternal Darkness is still here.

//Lith
  2. ARCHIVED-Kairo Guest

Well, it's definately time to start kicking things back into gear and start comeing into the light from Guild halls. I'll try to 'bump' up VAV's calendar and my officers and myself are always open to rp. Proablem is people actually have to extend hands and support one anothers attempts.
    Please! let me know (whoever happens to really be 'incharge' of the rp community) what we can do to help.
  3. ARCHIVED-Lithillia Guest

I dont know whos in charge atm but we have the RPC channel, and i think it used to be an ingame tavern of sorts. some time ago someone made RPCLFM and we can use that as the ooc channel.
    Please all join these and start chatting, im there and im pushing guildies in like it was a race :p
    Im wondering if we should make a Forum specially for Crushbone RP, and i would hope all would join even if someone dont like some etc. this is about all the others that you like and not the ones you dont like.

Dont let the cookie crumble!! but if it does the dark side has more - snickers-
  4. ARCHIVED-Krystara Guest

I know we haven't done as much for the Crushbone/LDL community at Town Square because it got started by ABers, but we'd love to have you post your events and guild listings there as well. We're working on cleaning up a few things and making the listings active again.
  5. ARCHIVED-Lithillia Guest

That sounds like an fantastic offer Lysari. though i cant speak for all that is left of us, but it sure sounds better than start a whole new forum, if you ask me!
    Im hoping to get even more replies to this post, and it would be very cool if we could get this to work.
    Eternal Darkness is eager to pull the threads we can to maket his work, but we need helping hands so keep coming with ideas to how, and spread what word and send folks into RPC and RPCLFM ! ( if folks not on crushbone want to join those its superfine, and i say that not owning them or even know who made them, but that is what we have )

//Lith
  6. ARCHIVED-Tobiaz Guest

I agrre, Lith.. we do not want rp to slowly be snuffed out by lack of participation, or by building walls around the guilds we are in..

Krystara the town sqaure offinger it's self is a huge start.. we should also start trying to get rpier attension on the server it's self.. I know.. no one likes spam.. but hit the main channels if an open event is going on, alot of times i don't think people even know when an event is going on.. I see so many names in purple.. if we could just get them all to hear this same plea.. we would be back and rolling.. Lith Kairo krystara thank you for laying ground work on this I know if we all work at this other will see and come and help, lets breath some life back into this server..
  7. ARCHIVED-Krystara Guest

At the moment Town Square has some old old old guild listings for LDL - it would be great to update those. I'm working on getting the graphic changed to read Crushbone instead, but that's going to take awhile to be updated.
    In the meantime, get your guild leaders to post the information about your guilds and we'll get them added to the listings. And you can put events up as well in the event forum.
  8. ARCHIVED-Kairo Guest

I did start a thread for RP guilds on Crushbone but seems VAV is the ony listing thus far. VAV can only offer events up I can't force folks to show.
  9. ARCHIVED-everoinye Guest

As far as I can tell, roleplay is going extinct on Crushbone -- and I regret not taking those free transfer tokens Sony offered (for just one day) after the breach. My guild wanted to tough it out and look at the situation as an 'opportunity', but all I've seen since the merge is a steady decline in RP and RP guilds. I suppose people have been moving to AB, despite the crush there (sorry about the pun). IMHO Sony made a critical error in not continuing the RP flag on Crushbone -- now anyone that has any interest in RP skips CB. Pretty disgusted at having to cough up $$$ to move toons, or derez and restart elsewhere. Maybe will try Rift or Eve this weekend...
  10. ARCHIVED-Ekame Guest

RP is still alive, feel free to contact any member of Sanguine Dream if your looking for an RP guild, currently lvl 35 guild, T1 GH in Gorowyn, few members at current but working on getting RP going, so if your still around and still want to RP, please feel free to contact myself through PM on here, or on Ekame or Kanaemar, or my wife on Lenoire/Galatha/Ashrah as she is the Co-Guild Leader.