Crushbone: (Fairy Lantern quest) Thanks @ Guide Vicxx!

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Vultir, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Vultir Member

Just a note to say thanks.

Guide quest took place in Darklight woods near Neriak entrance. It featured a fairy lantern house item as a reward. The event was neat. Grouped with other players for co-op quest play.

Thanks Vicxx and Crushbone guides!
  2. Squeecha Senior Guide

Just as a note, that's not the Guide's name. That was the character some Guide was playing. The next time you see that name it might be a totally different person behind it. Or it might not be. ;)
  3. Crystarra Guide

I am not the one that ran the quest you're commenting on, but I am a guide on Crushbone. Squeecha is absolutely right, the quest characters you see can be played by any number of guides that can be found on Crushbone. I just wanted to say that we appreciate the positive feedback and that it's you and the other players on Crushbone that we do these things for. Sure, we have fun too, but it would be all for naught if it weren't for the players. So I'm glad you enjoyed it and do keep an eye out for more fun dynamic quests and events in the future! :)
  4. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Thanks for the feedback, we always enjoy hearing from players about the quests we run, what was liked and what they would like to have ran. Also what might need to be changed about the quest.