Fixed Internally Crusader's Judgement II doesn't doublecast

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Rasheti, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Rasheti Active Member

According to ACT judgement hasn't been doublecasting for the last month at least, despite being well over ADC. Have any other crusaders noticed this too?
    Luck, Ganador, Dude and 11 others like this.
  2. Benj Well-Known Member

I tested against a training dummy, where my 380% ability doublecast should guarantee a double cast on every single ability. I cast several abilities, including Crusaders Judgement, exactly once each. All abilities except Crusaders Judgement appeared in ACT twice, indicating that it was the only spell not to double cast.
    Ganador, Twyla, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  3. Kodamungus Active Member

Confirmed on my SK doing H1 weekly. Not a single doublecast in all 4 zones.
    Ganador, Dude and Rasheti like this.
  4. Drona Well-Known Member

Confirmed it on my SK and Pally, its not double casting. I hope its not an intend change...
    Rasheti, Ganador and Dude like this.
  5. Luck Member

Confirmed as well....my guess is, this was an intended change.:(
  6. Caith Developer

Cures and dispels do not multicast, the code for that seems to have bled over to the rest of the spell, which is not intended functionality.
    Rasheti, Priority and Luck like this.
  7. Luck Member

Also tested Doom Judgement VIII, which doesn't have the Cure / Dispel component and that also doesn't multicast. And while we appreciate the response which acknowledges the problem, will it be fixed?
  8. Priority Well-Known Member

Stated its not intended to work how it is and shows Fixed Internally. I would look for it to be in the next Test Server Patch Notes.
    Twyla likes this.