Cruel expansion joke?

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-crewguy72, Mar 16, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-crewguy72 Guest

2. ARCHIVED-ZUES Guest

It's not an expansion but the next GU33. <--- click!
  3. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

The devs have already commented on why they wont add Beastlords... Gnomish Mounts? Meh. Unappealing. Attacking Mounts? Unfair to anyone who owns a carpet, but thats a good thing because carpets are pretty stupid anyway. Iksar models closer to EQlive? They can't get any closer to EQlive than they already are now. Why would they only single out one race anyway? And why downgrade thier models to something less appealing?
  4. ARCHIVED-Obadiah Guest

Hey now. As a gnome, I strongly prefer my government cheese carpet (er, hand towel) to riding a miniature horse that looks absolutely ridiculous. Gnomish mounts would be great. Anything but the Shetlands we currently have available. Well, as long as they mean devices made by gnomes, and not mounting gnomes themselves. We really don't run all that fast anyway, so I'm sure whoever made that up must mean the devices.
  5. ARCHIVED-ZUES Guest

[p]Shetlands? I thought they were a.......[/p][p][IMG][/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-Obadiah Guest

lol. They might as well be, but I meant the ponies, not the dogs. :lol:
  7. ARCHIVED-Wrapye Guest

Someone posted a full list to the In Testing section. It was a combination of things that were already in game, contradictory statements and misspellings. A joke at best.
  8. ARCHIVED-Shade008 Guest

cancel that. wrong concept