Cross-server mail down on Test

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Whilhelmina, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I just received an in-game mail message from Antonia_Bayle.Building on my main, Test.Leucosia.
    I hit "reply", posted my thanks, hit send and got hit with a notification saying "your mail could not be send to Antonia_Bayle.Building" and a red message "could not find recipient". So on top of having the worldwide channels down, we now can't even send messages cross server (note that I have several plats on me and I hit reply, so it's the right name and I have the cash to send it!)
    The Martian, Tkia and Wulfen like this.
  2. Wulfen Active Member

This hurts like sharkskin for sandpaper... OUCH!! I hear this is being worked on, but the pain hurts us every day here in Norrath. We can't communicate with cross-server friends of many years' standing. They can't get themselves heard. We sometimes cannot get the information we need on our own server, because too few long-experienced players are logged on, or they are occupied. Cross-server information is often the only pathway for it to reach its target. Or do we have to resort to Discord? Or Forums? How often does your particular query get pushed back in the stack so a lot fewer eyes see it?
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

This got fixed today, thanks!
    dreamweaver likes this.
  4. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Awesome, what about cross server channels?
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Both were fixed at the same time yesterday. It was awesome (and we managed to run a full raid for puppets!)

Thanks to the team!
    Breanna and dreamweaver like this.