Crogyn - H3(Unrest) - Claw/Other Claw Curse Mechanic

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dalton, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Dalton Member

The damage on Crogyn(Other Claw) after removing the Claw Curse seems to be suffering from an order of magnitude error. 117-153B Damage per second seems like a bit of an overkill. The mechanic/gimic is to keep it on the tank but snaps/positional after the curse(Tank on top of threat list) and it still is having it hit random folks.
  2. Zhevally Well-Known Member

This might hit harder than it needs to in order to be deadly, but if you tank snaps it it'll go on him. Death preventing the person that gets it also works if your tank doesn't get it in time(keep in mind Crogyn will flip once the curse is cured and if anyone kills the adds - if you are having trouble with him flipping after the tank snaps it back make sure people aren't kill the extra adds)
  3. Dalton Member

On the H2 version I'm able to see the casting for "Other Claw" ability. On the h3 I see the emote that the mob is going to switch claws but I don't see a cast just the trauma hits(nearly insta-kills) the target. Killed it but just went the route of ignoring the curse. Other issue is 25m(to cure curse) on that platform can present some challenges especially for a solo healer/los issues. If it were to be reduced to 20m that would make that part much easier to handle.
  4. Zhevally Well-Known Member

Fight it in a corner for the 25 meter thing. I still had room to go on hitting 25 meters. If there's los issues(though a lot of those are supposed to be fixed next patch) just make the healer get the curse as they should always be able to see themself.
  5. Dalton Member

Fighting in the corner with some lag you also run the risk of going right off the edge. If possible could the check between Curse Cure and Other Claw being cast be extend 0.5s-1s. We were able to see the cast bar today but depending on latency/lag there were times that times when I would not get off the 2nd snap to ensure 100%. We tried force targets but they ignore that since technically the tank may not be at 100%.
  6. Chrol Developer

Next update it'll have a 2 second cast time.
    Zhevally and Dalton like this.