crit chance at 0%

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by exus, Mar 16, 2020.

1. exus New Member

So i'm kinda new and i've noticed that whenever I look at my stats my crit chance is at 0% and my hate gain is at a -130%. Is this normal?
  2. Balcerak Well-Known Member

could be a stance thing? offensive vs defensive? Different classes have different things like that. They can be turned on or off. Like subtle strikes was for fighters. Note, I'm not an expert and I know some of that stuff could have changed. Just a guess at what it might be.
  3. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

for kinda new yes. it's perhaps that soon will advise you on how to increase crit chance (for example, look for some recipes and you will see). oh yes, that’s basically all in loot.. in AA settings.. something in quests.. some thing you can buy.. wait..
  4. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

As far as I remember they had drawn crit chance for almost every item of equipment that you make for your chars. Or did they remove it? It’s strange that you have zero if you are equipped with masters. There are runes for this and items from loot and something else (https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Crit_Chance_Adornments) ..Or are you really new, either all has changed much during the short time of my absence ..Or this is bug and you just don’t see the real characteristics of your char. All the same applies to hate gain. I have an middling insight about game up to level 100.. And it's perhaps that statistics of your char that you see doesn't quite correspond to what is dressed on you. It has been sometimes. And it was again happen? As it were, try to get more AA (don't trust automatic allocation - work on your char yourself) and increase your level as much as possible, then without any equipment your crit chance will be exactly above zero. In this game all changes so often (on live servers) that you need to play 25 hours every day (distracted for another three hours to view forum) to be nearly objectiv. so that knowinges (those who can satisfactorily answer your questions now) for the most part fled to TLE of course. And if your char is tank then of course minus 130 this isn't normal..
    Breanna likes this.