Crawler Adept 3 vs. Spellbinder adept 1

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Mephlich, Nov 30, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Mephlich Guest

I currently have the crawler adept 3, and have been loving it since it was scribed at 18. Well now I am 20 and came across a spellbinder adept 1 and have yet to memm it. I know the spider stops levling with me at 24 and I'm guessing will soon be obsolete.

What I'm asking is anyone have any comparison of the 2? I hate to mem an adept that will not be an improvement for me, especially when I can sell it or possibly even give it to a friend. Is it worth having both pets for diff situations or will the spellbinder just become obsolete at 24 when we get the new tank pet?

Gaaaah..... so many questions. :smileytongue:
  2. ARCHIVED-uksky Guest

It will be good to have your adept 3 crawler and your adept 1 Spellbinder. Use your crawler for soloing to 24 and use your adept 1 spellbinder in groups as it does good dps, which equal more xp.
    Its good to have 2 types of pets because it allows you more choice in groups, sometimes your group could be lacking a tank (s), so use the crawler, other times your spellbinder can assist in full groups.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mephlich Guest

Thats kinda what I was leaning towards, I'm just a little leary of the spellbinder doing less dmg than the crawler. Ahh well, at the very worst my spellbinder will be cooler looking and I'll be out some silver :)