Crafting Tips

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Almee, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

Since so many people have been kind enough to share their crafting tips with me I thought I would return the favor and share mine.

1. Never craft (or do anything for that matter) with a cat on your lap if you are listening to the 1812 Overture with the volume turned up to get the full effect of the cannons and Carillion.

2. Never listen to music that engrosses you or you may end up with more items than intended.

3. Never feed your dog pumpkin bread, if you have to craft in the same room with it, unless you have a gas mask handy.

4. Never try to play Trivial Pursuit, with music as the subject, on one computer, while trying to craft on another computer. A counter will pop up just as soon as you check to see if your answer is right.

5. Never leave your computer, or laptop, on crafting while taking a bio or getting something to eat or drink. That precious rare, you've been saving, may end up making something you never intend to make.

Please feel free to add any of your own tips to help crafters with their tradeskills. These are just a few tips I acquired tonight while trying to do my dailies. I wanted to share them before I forgot.