crafting 10-19, quickest route through these TEDIOUS levels.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by EQ_Jack, Mar 16, 2014.

1. EQ_Jack Active Member

What is the best way to get through crafting levels 10-19? Is there a fast easy way?
  2. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Doesn't it only take like fifteen minutes? o_O
  3. Charlice Well-Known Member

Dulcenia, Xillean and EQ_Jack like this.
  4. EQ_Jack Active Member

perfect! thanks Charlice!
    Charlice likes this.
  5. Estal Well-Known Member

Reading on a wiki where to start a quest, running around and so on all just slows you down.

Fastest way is craft in guild hall with recipe / fuel merchant and rush order dude within hail distance from crafting station and unrestricted access to well stocked harvest deposit.
  6. Charlice Well-Known Member

You can't get trade writs until 20 I thought. Not much use at level 10.

Normal writs at 15, rush at 20.
    Sambril likes this.
  7. Ahlana Active Member

Much faster to just grind. Took me less than an hour to grind from 1-20 two days ago. Already Maxed from rush orders, and it is on a toon I don't particularly care about lol (just wanted flight early)
  8. Bashem Well-Known Member

When power leveling crafting these days fastest is grinding writs and I do highest timed writ available. Also use potions of progress to speed things us and make sure you have more than 0% TS Vitality and 100% or better tradeskill potions will move things along and get you a lot of status too. Also low level the skills are low too so once you get to higher tiers will be faster to do combines. Once you get some TS AA points you can spend them to make things faster as well.
  9. Charlice Well-Known Member

You're mad. It's been years since grinding was the best way to go in tradeskills. Once upon a time it was the only way to level, getting massive xp for crafting new items, now it just stinks, stinks bad.
    Yeah, that's why I've rolled another crafter too lol. Gotta have wings.

Plus if the OP is a 'real' new member, they'll be happy when they get the various mounts and the rest of the rewards from the quests.
    Finora likes this.
  10. Rosie Active Member

10-19..

You craft till you hit lvl 15.

Pick up the tradeskill city writs will get you to 19 in no time. Each trade makes three items with no timers involved.

After that, you go back and do the tradeskill quest for the advanced books. That will put you close to 22-24. Then you go to butcher block mountain and do the tradeskill quest for 20-29 advanced books and a horsie. That should put you close to 30. At 30, you do the leaper quest in butcherblock mountain. I usually wait till lvl 35 before doing the tradeskill quest in steamfont for the 30-39 advanced books.
  11. ZachSpastic Active Member

Daily adorning quest is the easiest way, though not the fastest.
  12. Ahlana Active Member

I am not mad... it took me about 11 hours to get to max woodworker this past weekend. I did random recipes til 20 then I ground out rush orders to max. I never left my guild hall. You are telling me going out and doing the tradeskill quests lines I will get to 95 faster than 11 hours? I will need to try that next time.
  13. Charlice Well-Known Member

Yep, it will from 10-19 which is what the OP asked. Rush orders are quests are they not?