Crafted purple adornments

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Mopeygothic, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Mopeygothic Active Member

I've seen the black mass purchable from the crafting material merchant bought for etymas, how do I get the recipes for this? :)
  2. Deveryn Well-Known Member

There's a recipe merchant in the tower on the main island.
  3. Mopeygothic Active Member

Found them, thanks.. Kinda steep tho, the prices. Investments..
  4. Meirril Well-Known Member

Generally speaking your not going to make adornments for 1 character to save any DE. It is only when your going to craft for other people that it becomes efficient. Considering that crafters are suppose to work for other people, this seems appropriate.
  5. Kilar Active Member

I have a few questions concerning purple adorns, rather than start a new thread I thought I might pose them here as the thread title is appropriate :)

Info:-
    I have over 100 Etyma scrolls - these are heirloom. I got them for completeing ToV collection quests even though I don't have ToV. I also have the Frostfell Armour that has Purple Adorn slots.

Questons:-

1. Can I use these Etyma to have someone craft Purple Adorns for me?
    2. If someone is able to make them for me, how mush would they cost and what other materials might be required?
  6. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

You will need to visit a guild hall fuel vendor and exchange Draconic Etyma for Draconic Incense. The Incense is the fuel used to craft the adorns.

Most runes cost 15 Incense, the War Runes cost 30. Other materials are all common items.
  7. Kilar Active Member

Thanks for info.

Is it a straight 1:1 swap? And is there a list of available Purple Adorns anywhere?
  8. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

9. Meirril Well-Known Member

There is an exchange fee of 5g each, going either direction. Also you'll need to convert those scrolls to DE before you can buy incents.
  10. Kilar Active Member

Ok so Let me see ifI have followed the trail correctly. Exchange Etyma Scrolls for Draconic Etyma, Exchange Draconic Etyma for Draconic incence, find someone to craft the Purple Adorns.

That just leaves me with one question, where do I exchange the Etyma Scrolls for Draconic Etyma?
  11. Lenolian Active Member

Right click them. You have to be a certain adventurer level (92 i think) in order to do so.
  12. Kilar Active Member

Thank you