Crack the Books with Recipes on EQ2U

Discussion in 'Fan Site News and Announcements' started by Feldon, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Feldon Well-Known Member

EQ2U has been updated with a new “Recipes” tab which allows you view Known Recipes and Known Recipe Books for EQ2 Characters! Rather than pestering your friends or guildmates as to what they can craft, now you can just take a gander at their Recipe books and find out which recipes they've scribed. Of course you'll have to negotiate a reasonable price after that! ;)

[IMG]
    Recipes and Recipe Books can be sorted by name, level (tier) as well as being filtered by custom Categories.

To check out Recipes on EQ2U, start by looking up a character!
    Nele, suka, Ridolain and 6 others like this.
  2. Bashem Well-Known Member

Just went to site to look at my recipes and it says.....

"Recipes Disabled
    We have disabled the Recipes features from EQ2U until performance can be optimized to a reasonable degree. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Any idea when theyll be back up?
  3. Tayz Member

Once again Feldon you deliver....great product again
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

woo =) Can't wait for this to be optimized.

In the meantime, hurrah for the L&L and flag listings!

Thanks Feldon!
  5. Feldon Well-Known Member

Very good timing on this thread getting bumped because...

[IMG]

I've just relaunched Recipes as of 30 minutes ago and you can now Search and View Recipes on EQ2U.

Please let me know if you find any bugs, and have any feedback you'd like to share!
  6. Avithax Well-Known Member

Thanks F e l d o n (spoken through gritted teeth), now all my guildmates will know what I can craft O.O
    Naudi and Avahlynn like this.
  7. Feldon Well-Known Member

I'm going to ask if we can have your LFW tag. If it's down, then I'll add a notice "This user is NOT currently Looking for Work, so please do not contact them in game asking them to craft for you." ;)
  8. Voleur Member

9. Feldon Well-Known Member

Finora likes this.
  10. Spindle Well-Known Member

My alts recipes seem to be filling in by highest level and then alpha. Low level alts with same alpha are empty.

Alpha alts with high letter alpha (s, t, u, v...) and level 95 trade are also filling up whereas low letter (a, b, c...) low skill alts are all empty.
  11. Feldon Well-Known Member

Recipes on the 0, 1-9, 10-19, etc. pages should be Alphabetical until you click on the columns, which let you sort as you wish.

Recipe Book pages should sort by Alpha, Level, or TS Class.

If you don't feel comfortable posting links here, click my name here and "Start a Conversation" and link me your character's recipe pages and what it SHOULD be vs. what it's doing. Or send me an e-mail at morgan(at)eq2wire.com.
    Avahlynn likes this.
  12. Katz Well-Known Member

This is so useful. Thanks Feldon. I'm really looking forward to when they have quests available to you.
    Avahlynn likes this.
  13. Ridolain Active Member

Wow, come back and see this. This is great! Thanks for all the effort and work you and your helpers put into this.
    Avahlynn likes this.
  14. suka Well-Known Member

awesome Feldon. I checked it out and then linked this forum to my guild. you always do such a great job on your site
    Avahlynn likes this.