Cozen Ethereal Hood

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Warmackers1984, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Warmackers1984 Member

I had to swap raiding toons this xpac (which I am sure I am not alone with the changes to shamans, the upcoming changes to WDB, etc.) and I miss my ethereal hood I had on my ranger. Is there anything that can be done to make these items more accessible to other character's on one's account, either:

A.) Change the hood from No-trade to Heirloom (makes the most sense, easy to do, doesn't hurt anyone's gaming experience whatsoever). It's not a quest item so its curious why this was even no trade in the first place, all the other items on the merchant in Vespyr are No-trade
    B.) Lower the Etyma Price on the actual hood since its technically an old xpac item - maybe in half - 2500 papers, or even better 1250 or something - its a pain to try to farm that many papers from an old xpac where the items hold litttle to no value know.
    C.) Make a similar item that can be bought for ferrinn (another optimal option) - give it some stat boost and make it a similar pricing structure.

- While I'm at it - is there any plans to make an item that has the proc on the 2h weapons from PK raid? That's a pretty hard group buff to give up - would be nice to have a replacement or maybe just the ability to put new war runes on old waepons? some kind of item upgrade similar to the one that adds a cyan slot.

_Panthorz_
    AB