Couple questions from a returning player.

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Kaldram, Aug 18, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Kaldram Guest

The free to play limits money, I had multiple plat before it went free to play, is my plat stored somewhere till I become a member?

I was wearing a cosmetic helmet, logged in, it dissapeared. Why? D: Are there no more cosmetic slots? It was the executioner hood. It still shows the hood on the slot but it's not showing up anymore on my character.

I logged out immediately cause I didn't want to mess up my character anymore than he already was.
  2. ARCHIVED-hexalobular Guest

As I understand it you should be able to spend it, though maybe only a bit at a time, but you can't earn any more until you've used up enough that you are under your limit. The usual suggestion is to buy something expensive that you can stack up in your inventory so it doesn't take up so much space, repair material from the fuel merchant for instance.
    Is the hood Legendary or Fabled? Silver and Free accounts need to buy unlockers in the SC marketplace to use Legendary or Fabled items, or you can just save them incase you go Gold again.
  3. ARCHIVED-Kaldram Guest

hexalobular wrote:
    nevermind, I went gold and a lot of gear went to overflow.