Couple looking for guild AB

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Madburner, May 9, 2016.

1. Madburner New Member

My wife and I are looking for a guild to join. She has played EQ2 from beta I played Wow for several years, new to EQ2. The two characters that we are actively playing are m mystic 39 almost 40. And she is a 40 Paladin.

We have also crafted our characters I am a 91 woodworker and she is a carpenter 98 I think.

We would like to find an mature 18+ guild where we can group and maybe even casually raid.
    I say mature simply because we are 40+ and would like to relax and chill the few hours we play.

Please look us up in game. I am Chronichealz and she is Cannafae.

Have a great day!

PS we are both paid members with current expansion.
  2. Goregutts Active Member

Hello Madburner, I am Gore ,leader of Defenders of the Realm Guild from AB server. Our guild is a very laid back family style guild with most of our members ranging from 40-60 in age with a few in the 20s . Most here have Military backgrounds either from serving or coming from a military family. Please visit our site and read FAQ I think we may be a good fit. http://1974.guildlaunch.com You can contact me on my main toon Goreguard anytime for questions or so we can set you up for a interveiw. Looking forward to hearing from you,from all your friends @ DotR !!!