Couple complaints about poor service...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Aeneka, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Aeneka Member

I would like to address the fact that I bought 1500 daybreak cash a little over 3 weeks ago to restore a character before the server merges. After I had bought the cash it allowed me to click restore on my deleted character and after I did the character didn't appear, which I felt was probably normal at the time. It has now been 2 and half weeks and I just now received a petition response after my first was closed without being resolved whatsoever saying that they cannot restore characters from deleted servers, yet when I tried to the server hadn't been "deleted" or merged yet.. So if they can't restore the character you'd think they'd give me back the cash I spent right? Wrong.. still haven't been refunded whatsoever for it. I honestly don't even need the character anymore and would rather just get my daybreak cash back. Since I figured I was just going to get ripped off I made a new toon and power leveled it. I figure trying to handle things via petition isn't the way to go anymore since it takes them damn near a month to respond so I'm trying it here in hopes someone sees it and can help.