Could the devs add a way to exchange Foundations for Spellshards?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Pantz, May 10, 2015.

1. Pantz Active Member

Please! :)

Spellshards seem to be much harder to come by and I would like to exchange my Foundations for Spellshards.
    Ragna likes this.
  2. Seiffil Active Member

This won't happen, it would be like asking can you give me a way to convert my sapphire bixbite for lumium clusters. You may be able to find someone who's willing to swap a spellshard for your foundation, but I wouldn't expect to see something in game to automatically exchange them.
  3. Pantz Active Member

but i have 21 sacred foundations and 0 of the sacred spellshards that i need
    the foundations wee like 20p-100p on the broker and theres like 3 sacred spellshards on the broker for 4000p+ each

that's not cool
    nobody will trade for that
  4. Ratza Well-Known Member

I had better luck find spellshards but needed foundations on my toon...so I openly traded in game chat/auction channel for the foundaitons I needed.
  5. Oakenn_TZ Member

Bolded is one of several reasons they would never do this. They aren't even close in value.
  6. Ragna Well-Known Member

You got it backward, the fact they aren't even close in value should be the reason to implement a way to exchange them.
    They do exactly the same thing (and unlike Expert's rares, they only do ONE thing).
    So unless a dev states that it's intended for Mage/Priest to pay 30-40x more than Tank/Scout, it's clearly broken.
  7. Ebofu Active Member

You would have to change their standpoint on RNG before a change like this is possible, and sadly they are quite adamant on the current system.