Corsolander

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Concerned, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Concerned New Member

You guys really need to do something about Corsolander hit for 15Kish and and max hits of 25K with NO WAY to avoid it , i cant believe that you guys mastermind strat is for players to have a rez fest , war stomp needs to be tuned down a bit , wiping full groups with 1 shot .
  2. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

Positioning is key. You probably can't avoid a rez or two here and there because there's always That Guy, but whole groups don't have to wipe to this fight. I know this explanation doesn't make this fight any less of a pain in the rear though.
  3. Revvix Well-Known Member

This fight often requires full debuffs and the raid force to have Max HP enhancing items/buffs. I agree the AoE is stupid (potency scaling on Varsoon is cancer), but group wipes are not unavoidable. Even level 1 raid food/drink will give everyone 6% more max hp, plus you can consume crafted constitution potions for another 500 or so max HP. Make sure you're using AE blockers on the pull and porcupine appropriately. Stomp usually hits for 11-12k or so for us, which is survivable by all classes. If you're getting hit for 15k+ every time, you're missing debuffs. If your mage group is still dropping from stomp, put a shaman in there to help with group wards.

All of this assumes your raid comp makes sense, you're using the correct positioning, and everyone knows how to avoid the reactive damage from Corsolander's buff.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  4. Zenji Well-Known Member

Tank Corsolander at the doorway he is near.
    If you don't have Blockers, have the squishy people joust to 51 meters. (run backwards towards the door you came in from)
    Nobody should die on that fight.