Conversion Stones - Heirloom Please?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Senya, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Senya Well-Known Member

I keep all of my etyma on my main. This is really convenient most of the time because she has all the recipes for the gems and adorns as well, so if I have an alt that needs a gem or adorn made she already has the fuel. While gearing my alt up I knew she had some fully gemmed gear that could be converted into a new gem, so I bought her some of the conversion stones. The problem is I bought them with my main, not my alt. I assumed that they'd be heirloom, but they are actually no trade.

Admittedly this was my own fault for failing to check for the heirloom tag before I made the purchase, but can we please have the various conversion stones tagged as heirloom instead of no trade?
  2. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Maybe a simpler solution would be for there to be a pop-up warning window with a message that says something like, 'The item that you are about to purchase is No-Trade. Do you wish to continue this purchase or cancel it?'

That, plus an option to disable / enable vendor purchase confirmation (for those that prefer to take the risk), would go a long way toward preventing purchases made in error (thus possibly reducing the number of trouble tickets about them). That way, if a player decides to continue the purchase after the confirmation window appears, or decides to disable vendor purchase confirmation warnings, then it is their own darn fault when they make a purchase in error.
  3. Senya Well-Known Member

The pop up would be fine, too. I didn't open a ticket because I know it was my fault. Even so, I'd still like to see things such as these flagged heirloom instead of no trade.