Consumer of Bones weapons

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Ucala, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Crychtonn Active Member

I'm more expecting them to add an item that allows you to convert the weapons to different delays. They already did a test run with this. Be nice if they could add this sooner then later. Along with changing it to drop two per kill.
  2. Ucala Well-Known Member

even if they added that, you may as well get rid 2 of the fighter weapons, seeing as both 1hs are exactly the same and both 2hs are exactly the same, no reason to have 4. also either way need to add another scout weapon so people can use 2 :p
  3. Crychtonn Active Member

While PK and DMP did drop two scout swords they were a 4s and 6s. I wouldn't get your hopes up that this mob will be any different.
  4. Ucala Well-Known Member

you are implying there is a scout 6s or even 2 scout weapons to begin with
  5. GIndotto Well-Known Member

The 6 second weapon with strikethrough was good enough for scouts, and DMP had an even better one (dmg rating higher) without the immunity %. Personally it's lame that I've been running around with a Pirate King weapon I received before it was even upgraded to ToV stats, and is still relevant for most considering the group buff. Parsers will want the 10% increase in rating, myself included, but these "end all items" can get a little old. I like upgrades, it's what I raid for, heck it's what I run heroics for when they're new. There are plenty of pinnacle achievements in raiding for amazing items (most still being used) I would appreciate not waiting 14 months in between my next upgrade when I raid 4x a week. As I recall, making the old Mythical items so uber created a problem with replacement weapons @ 90, so much so they made the enervated questline so the weapon was finally put to rest, no?
  6. Salbain Member

Every damn slot you have will have an end all piece in it.. why is this different with weapons.

On top of that weapon slot have classically been those items that are at the pinnacle of accomplishment each expansion.

I like the idea of having Epic 2.0 weapons revisited.. you felt like you earned the 1.0 versions even though it may have been a little frustrating along the way.

In the case of these weapons they just need an effect on them to put them over the edge and not still require one person in the group to maintain using the PK weapon for the Great Waters group buff.
  7. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

I personally don't have a problem with this, being an Enchanter i'm gonna keep my Great Waters staff and get the Wand from the boss. Wing 3 will be coming out sometime later this year and we'll probably see some amazing weapons with group/raid buffs on them!
  8. Karagon Active Member

Weapons are really fail. I'm not gonna change any of mine, except the ranged pouch... Really.. No block chance weapon for brawlers - fail.
    And i'd wanna see block chance pouch as well...
  9. Crychtonn Active Member

Bump for getting 6s scout weapon added :rolleyes:

Adding the 6s weapon to the HQ options fixes half the problem. Now we need Zalandicar's loot to be given the same fix please.