constant kicks from the game

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Amiya, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Amiya New Member

I am being kicked from the game, no error message ect just kicked back to char select. Happening on more then one toon over and over. Ill have 2 logged in 1 gets kicked. Anyone else having this issue, happened since xpac
  2. KnightRider79 New Member

Both my wife and I are having in issue with Unrest server randomly disconnecting us. I know it is not an ISP problem as I can switch to my toons on the Crushbone server and play without interrupts, so I'm not sure what the issue is but it is rather annoying.
    Karrane likes this.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

I'm getting booting frequently on Everfrost as well. Sometimes when I'm dumped I see the message saying Everfrost is down, but my characters on other servers are available.

It's happening all over the place, always while zoning though. Some zones (Obol Plains for instance) are horrendously laggy when they have never been laggy before. I was experiencing the similar issues in TOV beta (but worse, I couldn't even stay connected long enough to actually do much testing).

I hadn't had a crash on zoning in quiet a while prior to TOV release. I'm not sure what changed on the game, but nothing has changed on my end. =(
  4. Karrane Well-Known Member

My game has also been just shutting off for no reason. Everything just freezes and about a minute later I get a whitish screen and a box saying EQII shut down.
    This has been going on for about 2 months now. Char also on Unrest if that matters.
  5. Amiya New Member

ya it seems if I leave a toon afk for more then like 4 or so min it kicks from the game to. What happened to the hour afk. If I get up and get water I come back and toon is kicked...
  6. Scalette Member

Yup...also getting kicked all the time. Just going around and getting knocked back to the character screen. Come on Sony...lets have this fixed soon too? I haven't seen it in any updated patches yet. :(
  7. Terrorpeutic New Member

I'm on Nagafen, and for the last few days the game froze whenever I camp to this one toon who owns the prestige house. I had to log out and restart EQ2.
  8. Kuulei Well-Known Member

The pesky part is the small roll-backs associated with the drops. I was reforging a piece in Vesspyr (first occurance, and was suddenly dropped) I log back in and I am in Vesspyr 2 at the druid portal, rather than reforger. I was rolled back about 5 minutes when Vesspyr 1 crashed. This is happening far too often and I know its not just me, as I'll see group / guild mates logging back in at the same time as I do, all complaining of this.