conjurur Eathen Avatar

Discussion in 'Mages' started by AngryConjy, Nov 17, 2014.

1. AngryConjy Active Member

Please note:

I lvl 1-95 with my tank pet. and now at 97. my merc is stronger than my tank pet.

even when merc were brought into the game my tank pet was stronger. Sergentpepper is usually at 1/2 health after 1 hit and he is grandmastered.

he needs to be stronger. please.
  2. Pantz Active Member

Goodness. All that way with the tank pet?
    It could be a long time before they fix the other pet types.
    Please start using the fire pet. Get a healer merc and you'll be set for anything solo.
  3. Beee Well-Known Member

Conjurer scout-, tank- and healpet are bugged for years :eek:

by the way the grandmaster reciepe Earthen Avatar IX lv 97 is still broken, so you have to go to the magepet :)
  4. Pacus New Member

Copied from Conj and merc post:

I think the only time I used the Earth pet was when I was fighting large groups, or the potential for adds were great. I have never had an elite merc. My usual setup is Mage pet with Templar merc. I almost entirely molo and do not raid, and have no raid gear, but my gear has always been at least MC. My spells were (at that level) all Mastered. Show a little restraint and you should do fine. Any mobs you are taking down with your current setup will fall much faster using the Mage pet. Mage pet (any pet) should always be the highest one you can attain.
    And make good use of your auto attack=big difference.
  5. AngryConjy Active Member

thanks will try that.... usually in groups only do I use my mage pet...so squishy.
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

Three weeks after this expansion at least one grandmaster spell ist still not craftable because the recipe is broken

Earthen Avatar IX (Grandmaster)
    http://u.eq2wire.com/recipe/detail/2283875614

It's a useless spell,but still it's a bug that was reported before launch on beta :D
  7. Laiina Well-Known Member

I don't think I have used anything but the mage pet since about level 20, and that was like 50 years ago. It would not bother me at all if they just made them something totally different, like an auto-shiny hunter :p