Conjurors prestige ability Planar wrack stacking bugged?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by dirgenoobforreal, Nov 20, 2019.

1. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Hi.

I recently did some testing on my conjuror in preparations for the Luclin expansion and noticed some odd behaviors of Planar Wrack.

The first issue I initially encountered was that some times the stack would jump from having zero on the target to suddenly having 3-4 or even 5. I believe I narrowed this down to planar wrack actually proccing off double casts, so it should be fine. However I still question how at 0:34 of this clip I suddenly have 5 stacks on a 13 second duration.

The issue I have no is the tracking of the stack component seems to be delayed. The debuff is supposed to have a 16.8 run time, but often in the default UI and on the Darq UI spell monitor it shows up with less than 10 seconds remaining. This is an issue because you want to keep the stack as high as possible at all times. This can be seen in this movie at 0:50 where the debuff only has a 11s duration and I lose it again with 6 second as verified by both the default spell monitor and darq's.

Also in the same video at 1:55 I am able to cast Planar burst without a single planar wrack stack according to the default tracker and darq ui. I dont understand how? Then at 2:01 it pops up with 4 stacks of planar wracks and a 1 second delay on both trackers.

Does anyone more experienced in conjuror know if this is me not understanding Planar wrack or is there some bug happening?
  2. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Darq told me what was going on and after spell filtering planar wrack works as intended.