Conjuror Solo AA Build.....

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Kartracer, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Kartracer New Member

I am a returning player and I cant seem to find a CURRENT AA build for a solo Conjuror? Can someone please help me with this?
    I have been playing for about a month, and I am lvl 25 w/73AA's(going to 100 before lvl'n again).

Thanks in advance for your replys,
    Conjatard
  2. Luhai Active Member

Hello,
    check out this guide in the eq2 archives. That should help you.
  3. Kartracer New Member

Thank you SOO much, Luhai.....That is EXACTLY what I was looking for.
  4. Surixurient New Member

Excellent guide.
    I have a question about this part
    "Questing versus Grinding

This is another conversation that is not "one size fits all". For players with fewer than 5 characters at level cap, you're going to be better off questing your way upwards. This is to say, when you go to a zone, find and complete every quest you possibly can. I *highly* recommend going to eq2i.com and searching for "Solo Timeline". It's an invaluable resource for locating and completing quests appropriate for your level.

As you have more characters at the level cap, there will come a point where simply slaughtering mobs will get you to the higher levels faster. The number of characters varies depending on the character you are currently playing. If you are leveling a character that kills slowly, that number will be higher, say around 5 to 7 capped characters. For a fast killing character, say a Berserker or Shadowknight, that number is probably lower, say 4 or 5 characters at cap.

If you are reading this guide, chances are you are a newer player, and you're probably going to be better off using that Solo Timeline and working your way up via the quests available."
    what does he mean by how many characters you have at cap? How does that effect quest and grinding speed on a new character?

Thanks
  5. Luhai Active Member

There's something called "Veteran Bonus". For every character at level cap you get a 20% XP Bonus, up to 100% for 5 characters.
    This bonus stacks with server bonus and xp bonus from potions.
  6. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Actually, I believe it is up to 200% for 10 toons. (I know it is this way on the tradeskill side.)
  7. Luhai Active Member

Ah, you're probably right. I never had more than 5 characters at max level at once. :)
  8. Rotherian Well-Known Member

I haven't verified it on the adventuring side. Most I had at max level on a single account was three in adventuring.