Conjuror and Necro main pet DPS and auto attack broken?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Talin, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Talin New Member

I was much relieved today to read about swarm fixes, but main issue for conjies and necros is still broken - our main pets.

Is it intended that Epic 2.0 pets (planeswalker and reaper) and regular pets have their auto-attack reduced to zero?

I have ancient planeswalker, ancient offensive stance,
    stats are 177k pot, 7800 cb, 450 fervor in raid
    only damage it does is from its abilities, zero auto-attack, thus DPS reforging and bonuses do not apply.

I tried reforging to have 7.5k DPS mod, my auto-attack dps parse is still somewhere 500-800kk.

On the contrary beastlord in our raid with much lower stats does like 3-4 times my dps, 70-80% of which comes from his pet auto-attack.

Not only our epic pet does not level beyond 110, unlike other classes (beastlord for example), but it does have autoattack removed.

Can we have an answer from devs about this? Its almost 3 months since addon start - about time to get some attention to our broken classes ....
    Mcqayla likes this.
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

3. Talin New Member

Beee, i missed that thread, thanks for the link.

Not browsing bugs forum daily ...

But anyways, it has been exactly 2 months since date of that post - 10 Jan ... And no fix yet, not even dev responce on that matter ...
    Beee likes this.
  4. Twisty Well-Known Member

what are these imaginary swarm fixes for necros you're referring to

in a not-surprising turn of events the balancing dev has no clue what all spells classes have, namely that the 2 main dumbfires for necros are Blighted Horde and Awaken Grave
  5. Talin New Member

I was referring to conjuror ones, since im playing conj as main.