conjurer parse

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Nimbrithil, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Nimbrithil Member

Just curious about how conji's are parsing in raid to see how I stack up. Looking on eq2u I see alot of casting speed while I have stacked ability mob.
  2. Redlight Well-Known Member

The stacked casting speed was probably to get the conversion to extra spell double cast, I believe SDC is being removed with the new Xpac.
  3. Nimbrithil Member

You've got to get over 100 casting speed for extra spell double cast which I don't think is possible yet
  4. Kindread Active Member

IMO you need to balance Casting Speed and Ability Mod. Eventually with raid gear, and some rare pieces of group gear, you can find pieces with both casting speed and ability mod, however until then I would split it almost 50/50. Aim for around 25-30% CS, then stack as much AM as you can.

There are a few pieces of master crafted at level 62 that have reuse also, which is a decent stat to try and get to around 15-20%.

A decent stat set to aim for at level 70 (pre-raid) would be:
    Ability Mod: 175
    Casting Speed: 25%
    Reuse Speed: 15%

A well played raid geared Conj has every potential to be in the top 5 of a raid parse.
  5. Nimbrithil Member

Casting speed doesn't make any sense to me for a conji until you can get above 100. The longest thing i cast mid pull on raid is recasting blazing avatar. everything else is in the 1.5 seconds or lower range.maybe 1.8 at the high end. I regularly hit in the top 1 or 2 in raid but am looking for real numbers so i can compare.

I am running 12% casting speed
    9.3 reuse and 405 ability mod
    My zone wide last weekend was slightly over 4k
  6. Kalika Well-Known Member

A bit had to estimate, i think that my ungeared conjurer could do 2.8 3k zone wide, highest zw dps in our pick up raid was 3.5 3.8 grouped with my fury (but primal fury was on me because it s safer to buff the unique healer than 1/5 of the dps), i cannot remember if the necro has jester cap or illy buf or rho blade on.

Hard to say what should be the dps, it depends much on group composition but also of the debuf applied and last on the kind of encounter. The necro spiked around 8-9k on an encounter with many many mobs.

What i know for sure is that reuse is a sort of priority, when running oA raid my conjurer ran out of decent stuff to cast, her parse was not significant since she was number 13 alone so she was carefull and had to heal herself etc ...

Reuse is not that usefull in heroic since fight are so short that you rarely run out of decent spells to cast, unles tank is chain pulling madly.

Necro had 35% reuse, which is impossible to get unless you wear a full set of raid gear. Hunter item hel;p for reuse but you may not want to run 15 quests ;-).

For an alt or someone casual you may try to get :
    resue around 15%
    amod 250-350
    casting : 20-30.
    My fury is around 46% CChance , 34% pot, CSpeed 37%, amod 280, ru 10%.

Since she need to heal, cure and dps she does not need so much reuse, with more reuse she may dps more but forget to heal ;-)

Mages may want more reuse, more abmod and less casting speed.
  7. Kalika Well-Known Member

Note also that crit chance and potency do not depend on your gear choice, it just depend on the gear tier you may get.
    The only exception is the mark of awakening that bring extra crit chance.
    If we call the 3 other blue stats "real blue" : ability mob, reuse, casting speed.

Then heroic gear with 2 real blue stats in either inexistent or very rare. You get 2 real blue only from raid gear and also from the claymore time line.
  8. Somedude Active Member

You need to focus on the stats that have the most favorable conversion to your pet.

That is how you win at summoner right now.
  9. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Ability mod pales in comparison to casting speed reuse in terms of efficiency for any class at the moment.

Stack items with both reuse/casting speed in every scenario possible. Then i'd say go for around 60% unbuffed casting speed then go straight for reuse. You're not gonna get jcap as a conj ever.

Cast/Reuse are on a curve to where the first 50% if more efficient than the last half. Until you reach 80% cast/60% reuse i'm doubtful ability mod would offer much better returns, i'd wager even auto stats would be close in efficiency because of how much the pets auto is just a meme at the moment.
    Kindread likes this.
  10. Kalika Well-Known Member

Ability mod is way too low, and it hurts primarily wizzie and locks. It is also annoying when you heal a tank with 25k+ hp even chaining all my direct heal + hot + back in the fray + hibenration and so on it is a bit depressing how slowly it goes up.

last raid Max hit on a heal was 3600 (back in the fray on mt) , ok she was outside the MT group but still, that like 10% of the tank hp ...

Situation is may be worst for slow healers (plate,mail ones).

Amod is off the same order than 2 tier agos, and well spell values and characters hp have doubled or more.

Anyway content difficulty is ok, true raiders will find it too easy but it' s ok and increasing amod would make it even easier.