Conjis and Diety points

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Twofeets, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Twofeets Active Member

Its bad enough that we cant access Devastation of War, but can someone explain to me why the only Diety ability that helps with elemental damage is only in the evil tree as well?

Bad planning on Daybreaks part.
  2. Sylke Well-Known Member

Neutral tree has Flames of Anguish that "Increases physical and elemental damage done to target by 0.8%"

But, probably just better off buying the static stat points for the most part, if you can't get Devasation (though Judication can be fun at times). :p
  3. Anunnaki Active Member

Yeah, Judication is typically what I use when I use one.
  4. Twofeets Active Member

Yeah, im doing Judication and crit bonus when I have 3 of them saved, just would be nice if it wasnt a '1 trick pony', just not many other viable options.

Hmm, my bad about the elemental damage, for some reason I thought I saw that in the evil tree... guess Im getting senile lol. Is 0.8% really worth it?
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

@Daybreak: Please remove the lockout of the evil deity pointy for good chars!

A conjurer with Zek as deity can not use the 2 point deity selection :eek:
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If you want to worship an evil god, you must be evil or neutral yourself. Betray and become a necromancer, and the dark gods will welcome your worship.
  7. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Nope he can betray start worship to Zek get all quests done (so he can get all abilities) and betray back by doing so he will able worship dark god and be in the good side :)
  8. Beee Well-Known Member

Yes it's possible to be good, to have Zek as deity, but it's impossible to use the new deity 2 points miracle for Zek - only the old Zek miracles. That's stupid.

So it's impossible for a conjurer to use Devastation of War (exept he gets the 3 stacks as necromancer) :eek: