Conj rotation

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Powasifu, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Powasifu New Member

returning player looking for a good conj rotation haven't played mine for over a year and there is a few new spells and what i'm doing atm just doesn't "feel" right, so any help is appreciated thanks
  2. Veta Well-Known Member

The feedback thread for mages just ended ao there might be some changes to the class although I would not expect any of the changes to change are rotation. The best advice I can give you is to figure it out yourself. I do not mean this in a harsh way :D. If you are in a guild or can join a high level casual guild with a guild hall, the best thing to do is grab a training dummy. 0 out your double cast cast and remove enough gear until you have 100CC. Cast each ability 1 time and you will get an idea of what is efficient or not and to actually play with your abilities to get rotations with whichever temps you have running. If things change with the class then you will always have this method :). If you want an AA build and an idea of stats to focus on or an idea of where to get them I think all the top end conjurors have their profiles hidden.

But if you are ever on eq2u you can look up profiles of Zindrik, Vetaxz, Mrmacky. I would list Aniathor but hes hidden and had to take a break for some real life issues.

If you ever have questions you can always send me a message/mail at Butcherblock.Vetaxz and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Sorry if some of this has butchered English. I was limited on time while waiting for the bookstore to open and then start classes.

Sorry if I came off rude. You can contact me anytime I am a lot more polite than I might seem :). Do not hesitate an feel free to ask any question if you have concerns after playing with dummies.
  3. Powasifu New Member

ok so id some work on the dummies and have some questions,

1. is bats worth using due to its low dmg?
    2. should i be clipping firey annihilation or letting it run its course
  4. Thand Well-Known Member

bats is great dps on long duration fights
    also recast your elemental unity when ever it goes down.
    You best dps spells are your Temp Pets Especially Communion which can be up to 30% of your dps
  5. Veta Well-Known Member

I like to keep bats maintained over the duration but the initial hit themselves are more efficient than most spells. I clip fiery annihilation if nothing else is up or to avoid casting crystal blast. I only cast crystal blast while its proc crystalline destruction is up. For fillers I use earthquake and Theurgist's Detonation. Statistically their hits are median hits are far larger than crystal blast and the same or faster as far as cast time leading to higher efficiency.
  6. Powasifu New Member

thanks for the input guys helped out a fair bit :)