Conj - Is something broken?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Demondria, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Demondria Active Member

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing some issues with output on the Conj since the x-pack.

I went from 400- 600mil parses down to, if I'm lucky, 175mil-ish. I've got 11,800 pot and 346,000 Abil mod and my resolve is 209 self-buffed (i think the resolve check on heroic dungeons is 185? currently). And I am meeting all my usual caps.

I feel like something may be broken with our temp pets benefiting from from pot/fervor maybe?
    I've also noticed that wand (ranged damage) seems to have been effected too, usually my auto-attacks for my wand are doing MUCH more damage, but its fallin down to a mere ~1% of my damage when it used to be on average 4-6%.

I'm just trying to figure out what isn't working right, if anything and if anyone else has noticed this?
  2. Ashandra Well-Known Member

Not sure I have a gut feeling something is dif mit or resolve against pets perhaps but it may just be my gear curve , I hope the changes they made to our pets/swarms scale correctly with the new gear stats . Your wand % damage will keep going down as you get more pot.
  3. Demondria Active Member

You may be onto something with that. Seems like our pet/swarms may not be scaling right with gear (and stats) and/or arent meeting the mit/resolve against the new mobs to do the proper damage. Something is definitely strange on the Conjurer front right now.
  4. Rainmare Well-Known Member

it's combat mitigation. the mobs can mitigate your damage now, it effects tank taunts and all ca stuff. i's why like every class got combat mit debuffs. all of our damage has been lowered by it pretty harshly in some cases.
  5. Demondria Active Member

Unfortunately it doesn't appear that summoners received any new debuffs (or additions to current abilities) against combat mitigation. And it does appear to have effected our swarm pets pretty harshly. But then again they seem to be doing sub-par damage even on target dummies which I don't believe have combat mitigation.
  6. Ashandra Well-Known Member

I've been told by a very good blord that they took a hit /nerf this expac perhaps they tinkered with summoners while they were at it.
  7. Eufelia Member

Nothing changed really, just the overall numbers have decreased. But that includes everyone so it didn't change the order in the parses. The only thing you might have noticed changing is gear disparity, that is quite usual this early in the addon.
  8. Ashandra Well-Known Member

Few classes have been bolstered and the combat mit thing is new it's a bit early to tell as every ones gear isn't even and others are ahead with ascension both in level and research/buying upgrades.
  9. Jerpa Member

Anyone that could pot some parse breakdowns, heroic and raid.
  10. Beee Well-Known Member

Pets did not recieve the group resolve buffs. That's why within the last days some Things looked strange. Should be fixed with the update right now.
    Sydnye likes this.
  11. Jerpa Member

Tbh my dumbfires have done **** since start of xpac. Even on non resolve mobs.
  12. Ashandra Well-Known Member

Could it be with the new set up stat sharing with swarms that they aren't getting resolve or crit mit debuff values at 100% but the changed value I forget what it is now but they no longer get my stats at the full value so there resolve ect wouldn't be as high ?.
  13. Jerpa Member

Something is wrong with summoner dumbfires, scout ones still topping their parses. ours do **** damage