Confused Dirge - Professionals assist "AA's"

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Kumedan, Dec 29, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Kumedan Guest

I started a Dirge after a long hiatus from EQ2. I have to say I'm slightly overwhelmed and confused on how to spec "AA" points and make the best build for my character. Now, I know it depends on play style, but I like to solo some and group.
    1. Can anyone shed some light on what I should spec "AA" and and give a detailed report as I level?
    2. Also, should I move this "slider" thing to give my "AA" line more xp as I complete quests? I heard some say do it so your character can get plenty of "AA" point experience prior to lvl 80.
    I've read Whysprr's guide and it's informative. Should I use that as my Dirge bible?
    Thanks in advance,
    Fuelex
    Nagafen
    **I had to edit, but is this a good current build? What's the latest and greatest?
    WIS 4-4-6-8-2 Gives your group faster casting speed, running speed and 8% crits.
    STA 4-4-4-8 Gives your group 10% double attack.
    and 4-1 in STR, AGI or INT.
  2. ARCHIVED-Eugam Guest

Hi,

it will change a lot while you play and itemize. This is a suggestion:

http://www.beetny.com/eq2aa/?702r12...55@1551@2555511

You will want more point into "Dont Kill the Messenger" for more crits while leveling. At current endgame it depends on itemization. There may be a point where you dont need points into Shadows AA "Skald's Striking" due to lots of multi attack on items. AA for Noxius Symphony is situational. Solo and grouping i used this song only once when duoing Maidens Chmaber with a Zerker. Well, as said, its a suggestion. Thre eis room to move a few point here and there.